Autumn flowers

11:38:00



Autumn has arrived! The last few weeks were very stressful but now I have a few days off before I start my new internship. Next week I am finally going back to Czech Republic. Can´t wait for being back home! And then to Munich before I go back to Berlin. So happy about that! Back to fashion, it will be a colorful season with flower prints and vibrant colors. We shot this look near Invalidenstraße where so many beautiful old houses are located. This flower dress is from Mango and I love the color mix of red, green and black. So, combined with a turtleneck and leather jacket it´s perfect for a daily look. By the way, fashion week is over and my fav S/S shows were definitely from Valentino and D&G. Those prints and colors are so amazing as usual. Tropico italiano!You should watch it. 
Nice evening xx 








Dress: Mango // Sneakers: Zara

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

Popular Posts